It is June 1st. The first day of the 2nd half of 2020 and I feel like I have been living in a bubble. Honestly, I have not seen the outside world for more than three months. My world has definitely become smaller, everything has turned upside down and this pandemic has changed the world.
But I am not here to talk about politics, the pandemic or what is going on around the world. (You can see enough of that everywhere else) I am talking about what has been going on since I last posted in this blog. I guess, I turned more to physical journaling rather than posting my thoughts online, but I know I need to somehow get back to this online world thing.
This change in the world is not all that bad. There are a lot of things that I accomplished whilst I am stuck in my bubble.
- I have completed Two Sketchbooks I started in 2019. One of them I have completed a sketchbook tour for.
- I have completed the Udraw #50juiceheads challenge and improved my portraiture skills. You can check the challenge out at the drawjuice.com website or the Facebook group.
- I have been featured on Sketchbook Revival‘s newsletter which I posted below .
- I also have started new Illustrations and paintings in a new style I am proud of.
- I also am releasing more videos and blogs.
So, things are definitely looking up in 2020, even though I am living in a bubble. I have a lot of plans this 2020 including a series of paintings, some light novel releases and a lot of studies and illustration.
So please keep creating, stay safe and sane! ❤